ICON HONORS Celebrating Leaders over 60
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
The Palace at Somerset Park
333 Davidson Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
The inaugural ICON Honors awards will recognize New Jersey business leaders over the age of 60 for their notable success and demonstration of strong leadership both within and outside of their chosen field. Winners will be honored during an awards ceremony on August 23 and will be profiled in an event publication inserted in NJBIZ.
- Must have a long standing commitment to the New Jersey business community.
- Must be over 60 years old.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another person. - Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- Nominees may currently be in the workforce or retired.
- Must hold or have held a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for their organization.
- Cannot be a member of the judging panel or a member of any judge’s immediate family.
Nominees will be judged on Career Accomplishments and Leadership and Vision.
Questions? Contact Anna Acquaviva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship Opportunities Available! Contact Tom Hughes at 732-246-5729 or email@example.com