Forty Under 40
Monday, September 28, 2015
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Palace at Somerset Park
333 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, New Jersey 08873
Congratulations to the 2015 Forty Under 40 Winners! Registration is now open.
NJBIZ is excited to present the 2015 Forty Under 40 awards! This awards program celebrates 40 of New Jersey’s most accomplished young businessmen and women who have been making headlines in their field and who share a commitment to business growth, professional excellence and the community - the next generation of unstoppable leaders!
An independent panel of judges will score each nominee on a specific set of criteria: Professional Accomplishments, Leadership, Vision, and Community Service.
Winners will be honored during an awards reception on Monday, September 28th and featured in a special supplement to NJBIZ.
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM – Registration, Networking, Heavy Hors D'oeuvres & Cocktails
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM – Awards Presentation
- Must be employed in New Jersey.
- Must be 39 years old or younger on September 28, 2015.
- May be nominated by self or another person.
- May not be a member of a judge’s immediate family.
- Must be an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, or other senior-level executive or manager.
- Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- May not be a previous Forty Under 40 honoree. Sponsorships: Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Tom Hughes at (732) 246-5729. 2015 Forty Under 40 Winners: *In Alphabetical Order Adam Allen, P.E., PTOE; Maser Consulting, PA Peter Ballas; Aon Risk Solutions Brent Beene; RegentAtlantic Sara Bluhm; New Jersey Business & Industry Association Calvin L. Butts, Jr.; ConnectIN LLC Adam Davis; Prudential Center and New Jersey Devils Jaclyn Flor, PE, PP, CME; T&M Associates Sal Garcia; MAS Development Group Jennifer Garrard; Brother International Corporation Dr. Propa Ghosh; Hunterdon Medical Center Caitlin Gould; Yashi Michael Gross; Anne Klein Communications Group Rich Haber; Buckley Madole, P.C. Jeanette Hoffman; Capital Impact Group Lisa John-Basta; Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC Sunny Kancherla; The Digital Strategists Paul Kiesche; Aviate Creative Jenn Kramer; Choose New Jersey (on loan from PSEG) Ryan Krill; Cape May Brewing Co. Jose Lozano; Hackensack University Medical Center Ryan Malone; Flackman, Goodman & Potter, LLP Craig McGraw; Trans American Trucking & Warehouse Kimberly McLain; Foundation for Newark's Future Glenys Merejo; Citrin Cooperman & Co., LLP Kristina Munson; RCP Management Company Shaun Oliver; Red Bull Arena Rajiv Parikh; Genova Burns LLC Ryan J. Petrizzi; AmeriHealth New Jersey Carina Pologruto; Marketsmith, Inc. Erin Rantas; Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. Christian Roche; Langan Engineering & Environmental Services David Schwartz; DLA Piper LLP (US) Jay Shepulski; WithumSmith+Brown, PC Elizabeth Straus; CareOne John Sullivan; Balance Point John Tenaglia; Tenaglia & Hunt, P.A. Todd Thiede; Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc. Thomas Vecchio; Connell Foley, LLP Monica Vir; Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper Ralph Vuono; 16W Marketing, LLC
Follow us on Twitter: @NJBIZEvents
220 Davidson Ave.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: (732) 246-5713