Problem Solving & Decision Making Workshop
Tuesday, May. 21, 2013
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Kepner-Tregoe, Inc. Global Headquarters
116 Village Blvd., Suite 300
Princeton Forrestal Village
Princeton, NJ 08540
Event Type: Workshop
Industry: Professional Services
Designed for managers, executives, and employees at any level who are required to solve problems, make decisions, and implement plans, this workshop helps you learn and apply Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Clear Thinking techniques that improve your ability to cut through the clutter, resolve critical issues, and act decisively. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills in realistic case studies and address work-related issues. You will learn to maximize critical thinking skills essential for effective, efficient collaboration across teams, functions, and geographies.
- Find the cause of challenging problems using a fact-driven approach.
- Identify and plan for the resolution of high-priority issues.
- Make complex decisions aligned with strategic and operational priorities.
- Understand and manage risks proactively when executing projects and initiatives.
- Promote and maximize the benefits of future opportunities.
Our goal is to build true capability within your people and organization by:
- Clarifying your capability development objectives and how they tie to your business success.
- Identifying areas of emphasis for development and how the new skills will be applied inside your business.
- Helping you identify critical elements in your company’s performance environment that support or hinder the capability development process.
- Pre-and post-skill development support and coaching to ensure we maximize the skills transfer from the “workshop room” into the real world.
Sponsored By Kepner-Tregoe