Moving the Gateway Program Forward: Panel Discussion
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
1714 Easton Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
Description Please join us for a panel discussion on the following topics and more...
· Why is Gateway an essential part of the rail infrastructure between NY and NJ along the Northeast corridor?
· How are the major players (NY/NJ, Port Authority, Amtrak, and NJ Transit) working together to deliver this project?
· Did you know Gateway is in no way dormant – key projects like Portal North Bridge and the Hudson Tunnel Project are underway….WHAT’S NEXT?
· How the risk of doing nothing imperils 20% of America’s Gross Domestic Product but the benefits return nearly $4 for every $1 invested!
· Could your business survive if the Portal North Bridge or Hudson Tunnel were suddenly not operable? Are you willing to take that chance?
9:00AM Breakfast and Networking
9:30AM Welcome remarks
9:35AM Panel Discussion
10:30AM Questions and Answers
11:00AM Closing Remarks