New Jersey Manufacturing Day
Friday, October 2, 2015
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
The Palace at Somerset Park
333 Davidson Avenue, Suite 302
Somerset, New Jersey 08873
We are pleased to announce that the registration period for the NJ Manufacturing Day is now open!
Manufacturing Day, established in 2012, is a celebration designed to expand knowledge about and improve the general publicís perception of manufacturing careers and the industryís value to the U.S. economy.
In partnership with NJMEP, our Manufacturing Day will include networking opportunities, exhibit areas, keynote speaker, panel discussions and an awards ceremony.
For more information regarding the New Jersey Manufacturing Day, please visit www.njmep.org.
Manufacturer of the Year
- Small Company:
Less than 50 employees
- Medium Company:
Between 50 and 250 employees
- Large Company:
Greater than 251 employees
Raymond Hopp Award for Excellence:
The ideal candidate will meet most if not all of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 20 years involvement in the Manufacturing Industry
- Display exquisite morality in business- which can be evidenced by how he/she treats business associates, peers & employees
- Be an innovative, creative, forward thinking entrepreneur/business person
- Understand the importance of networking
- Be actively involved in associations that support manufacturing directly and/or indirectly
- Have a passion for continuing education
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- Exhibit an obvious respect for diversity and cultural awareness
Must be a leader, substantial player or recognized innovator within its industry. Will have demonstrated success through growth in revenues or profits. Must be committed to the growth and development of its employees and community.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Tom Hughes at (732) 246-5729.
Follow us on Twitter: @NJBIZEvents
220 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: (732) 579-8653