General Counsel of the Year Awards
Friday, May 18, 2018
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
The Palace at Somerset Park
333 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
The 2018 NJBIZ General Counsel of the Year Awards program honors New Jersey’s standout General Counsels and Chief Legal Officers for the critical role they play in making their companies successful.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, February 16
- Private Company with annual revenues up to $500 MM
- Private Company with annual revenues over $500 MM
Nonprofit or Government Organization
The 2018 Rising Star award will recognize up-and-coming in-house attorneys. General counsels are not eligible, but other senior in-house titles are, including positions that report to a general counsel such as compliance officer, copyright attorney or head of intellectual property.
The Lifetime Achievement Award was created to honor General Counsels or Chief Legal Officers who have made a life-long commitment to growing, excelling, and bettering their organization and their community. Nominees should be well known within their field and should have a proven track record for success both in and out of the office.
- Nominees must be General Counsels or Chief Legal Officers.
- Nominees’ companies must be headquartered in New Jersey, and/or the nominees must be working primarily in New Jersey. (Law firms are ineligible)
- Nominees may be self-nominated or nominated by others.
- Nominees may only be entered in one category.