Business of the Year
Monday, December 4, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
The Palace at Somerset Park
333 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to all who nominated. Check back by end of September to see the list of finalists.
The NJBIZ Business of the Year awards recognizes the state’s most dynamic businesses and business leaders who share a commitment to professional excellence, business growth and the community.
Finalists will be recognized and the winner in each category will be announced during a awards ceremony on December 4, 2017. Finalists and winners will also be highlighted in the Business of the Year event publication.
- Business of the Year (1-50 employees)
- Business of the Year (51-100 employees)
- Business of the Year (101+ employees)
- Corporate Citizen of the Year - Honors companies that exemplify the tenet of "doing well by doing good" and shows a sustained commitment to employees and community.
- Emerging Business of the Year - Honors companies as "rising stars" due to the actual or potential growth of its business, innovative products or services, and/or outstanding commitment to its employees and community. Company must be in business five years or less.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15
Follow us on Twitter: @NJBIZEvents