NJBIZ, New Jersey's only weekly business journal covering the entire state, was founded in 1987. The publication has received numerous statewide and national awards including the 2010 silver award for best business journal from the Alliance of Area Business Publications and the 2006 Most Improved Award from AABP.
NJBIZ is owned by Journal Multimedia, a multi-title publishing and events company based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. For more information about Journal Multimedia go to www.journalmultimedia.com.
NJBIZ provides useful and important information and services in order to create success for our customers, employees and the communities we serve.
As an industry/market leader, Journal Multimedia holds to the highest ethical standards in all our relationships. We demonstrate these values:
- Positive Attitude – We conduct ourselves with pride and enthusiasm in our interactions with others.
- Excellence – We produce quality work that is timely, accurate and relevant.
- Respect – We value and appreciate opinions, recognize contributions and treat everyone fairly and objectively.
- Fiscal Responsibility – We operate efficiently to achieve our financial goals.
- Integrity – We are truthful and honest in everything we do.
- Collaboration – We believe in working and getting along with others
- And…Fun – We strive at all times to enjoy each other and what we do.