Lakeland Bank hires nine execs
Oak Ridge-based Lakeland Bank, which has been expanding operations, has hired nine executives.
- Joseph Cranwell, a relationship manager with Santander Bank, as commercial relationship manager for the Middlesex/Monmouth commercial lending team in Iselin;
- Neal Gordon, a financial planner with Metlife/Massmutual as a financial advisor based in Hackensack;
- Perry Lighty, branch manager at Chase Bank, as assistant vp and branch manager in Carlstadt;
- Cynthia Murphy, a relationship manager at Investors Bank, as a commercial relationship manager for the Middlesex/Monmouth commercial lending team in Iselin;
- Stephen Roldan, business relationship manager at Santander Bank as branch manager in Toms River;
- David Rothberg, a veteran financial adviser as a financial advisor in Toms River;
- Sheryl Simon, senior relationship manager at TD Bank, as commercial relationship manager for the commercial lending team based in Teaneck;
- Ottilia Stura a financial planner for JPMorgan Chase as a financial advisor in Hackensack, and
- Matthew Treglia, a financial adviser for M&T Securities, as a financial advisor in Hackensack.
Oak Ridge has 53 branch locations in New Jersey.