Sitar Realty announces recent transactions
(SITAR REALTY CO.)
Iselin-based brokerage firm Sitar Realty Company recently announced it was involved in seven sales in central New Jersey and the shore.
Full transactions are listed below:
- 2310 Route 43 LLC acquired: 2310 Route 34, Manasquan (O); From: JC Real Estate; Size: 28,700 square feet; Price: $7 million.
- 3455 Route 66 Associates LLC acquired: 3455 Route 66, Neptune (O); From: Kongan Inc.; Size: 22,500 square feet; Price: $2,510,000.
- Gregory HAMW1 purchased: 445 Shrewsbury Ave., Shrewsbury; From: D Three LLC; Size: 1.27 acres; Price: $1,125,000
- 19 East Front Street LLC purchased: 19 E. Front St., Red Bank; From: 19 E. Front St. Ltd; Size: 3,600 square feet; Price: $565,000
- 409 North Avenue E LLC purchased: 409 North Ave. E., Cranford (O); From: National Loan Investors LP; Size: 4,000 square feet; Price: $585,000
- Luciano Pardini purchased: 35 Route 35, Eatontown (R); From: Ralph Calabrese; Size: 1,600 square feet; Price: $450,000
- GGL Developers purchased: 875 Chamberlain Ave., Perth Amboy; From: Neville Partnership; Size: 3 acres; Price: $440,000
Sitar Realty brokered all transactions on behalf of the sellers and buyers.