Zimmel announces activity in northern, central NJ
18 Self Blvd., Carteret. - (ZIMMEL ASSOCIATES)
Edison-based brokerage firm Zimmel Associates recently announced it completed five leases in northern and central New Jersey.
“As a company, we have been extremely active in the industrial market and are seeing good opportunity for tenants in the office market,” said Jordan Zimmel, vice president of Zimmel Associates.
The transactions include:
- Jersey Volleyball Academy; leased: One Murray Road, East Hanover; from: Diamond City Sport; size: 22,128 square feet; tenant’s broker: Zimmel Associates.
- Scan Shipping; leased: 140 Smith St., Keasbey (O); from: Parkway Corporate Center LLC; size: 5,000 square feet; landlord’s broker: Zimmel Associates.
- F.C. Foods; purchased: 19 East Elizabeth Ave., Linden (I); from: Undisclosed buyer; size: 14,000 square feet; price: $1.1 million (1031 Exchange); broker: Zimmel Associates.
- Aeronet Inc.; leased: 18 Self Blvd., Carteret (I); from: Undisclosed landlord; size: 20,000 square feet; broker: Zimmel Associates.
- Transportation Services of America; leased: 1090 King Georges Post Road, Edison (O); from: Undisclosed landlord; size: 1,200 square feet; broker: Zimmel Associates.
Zimmel Associates represents more than five million square feet of office and industrial space in the state.