Lakeland Bank announces officer promotions
Henrik Tvedt Jr. has been named SVP, product and delivery channel manager, at Lakeland Bank's Oak Ridge branch. - (LAKELAND BANK)
Lakeland Bank’s CEO and President Thomas J. Shara announced Wednesday it has completed a series of officer promotions.
The bank appointed the following at its Oak Ridge location:
- Henrik Tvedt Jr. to senior vice president, product and delivery channel manager;
- Ruth Lenihan to vice president, underwriter II;
- Michael Jacobs to assistant vice president, management accounting;
- Kenneth Lawson to assistant vice president, portfolio manager;
- Aiesha McBurrows to assistant treasurer, branch operations;
- Melissa Tadiello to assistant treasurer Sr., BSA, fraud analyst.
Tvedt joined Lakeland in May 2014 as its vice president, product and delivery channel manager. Prior to the bank, he held positions at Sovereign Bank, North Jersey Community Bank, Customers Bank and Colonial American Bank.