NJBIZ announces Forty Under 40 for 2017
NJBIZ has revealed the 2017 winners of one of its most popular awards: the Forty Under 40. These up-and-coming stars of the New Jersey business community have achieved professional excellence at a young age, representing the future of their industries and the state as a whole.
This year, NJBIZ is doing something different: announcing five winners in each of eight different major industries.
These accomplished young professionals are names to remember in their fields in the years to come, but they share many characteristics of great businesspeople, from a commitment to success, professional achievement and contributions to the community.
Their defining characteristic is, of course, their success at a young age.
NJBIZ and our Forty Under 40 sponsors will celebrate these tremendous young executives and entrepreneurs at an awards ceremony starting at 6 p.m. Sept. 11 at iPlay America in Freehold.
The NJBIZ Forty Under 40, Class of 2017
Listed alphabetically, by category.
- John Blake, Klatzkin & Co. LLP
- Michael Coletti, Mazars USA LLP
- Jennifer Core, BDO USA LLP
- Christopher Cowan, Cowan, Gunteski & Co. P.A.
- Michael Levy, Student Transportation Inc.
- Scott J. Greenberg, SJG Private Wealth Management
- Daniel Jago, Main Street Wealth Management LLC
- Katie Kennedy, Capital One Bank
- Christopher B. Moore, Massey Quick Simon
- Joseph Rehm, Capital Bank of New Jersey
- Jonathan Barrett, AXA Advisors LLC
- Jasmine Cordero, Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
- Bryan Meszaros, OpenEye Global
- Tom Szaky, TerraCycle
- Eric Zuckerman, Pac Team America Inc./Pac Team Group
- Dr. Omar Baker, Riverside Medical Group
- Christine Buteas, Home Care & Hospice Association of New Jersey
- Paige Dworak, East Orange General Hospital
- Dr. Erin Pukenas, Cooper University Health Care
- Robert Winston, Jersey City Medical Center
- Bethany Abele, Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP
- William Deveau, Connell Foley LLP
- Casey Gocel, Mandelbaum Salsburg
- Rachel Gonzalez, Day Pitney LLP
- Natalie Richer, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz Mentlik LLP
- Anna Marie Gewirtz, State Theatre New Jersey
- Ryan Huban, Words and Pictures Creative Service
- Lindsey Inserra, Inserra Supermarkets
- Kristen Krone, Sigma Group
- Nicole Pace, Stokes Creative Group Inc.
- Christopher Bellapianta, Camber Real Estate Partners
- Jeffrey Crum, Community Asset Preservation Corp.
- Robert Fallone, Fallone Group
- William Kimmerle, Kimmerle Group
- Anthony Rinaldi, Saxum Real Estate
- Brian Whitmer, Cushman & Wakefield Inc. Metropolitan Area Capital Markets Group
- Julia Conn Espitia, Brother
- Rita Gurevich, SPHERE Technology Solutions
- George Mach, Apex IT Group
- Lindsey Olson, New Jersey American Water
- Jasmeet Sawhney, YibLab Inc.
- Matthew Skidmore, Conti Solar LLC