Leading Women Entrepreneurs announces 2017 honorees
Leading Women Entrepreneurs continued its efforts to recognize the top females in the workforce in New Jersey with the announcement of 75 honorees last week.
The women were selected in three main categories: entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and brand builders. In addition, another honoree was selected as the first socialpreneur.
The selections were made from hundreds of nominations, according to LWE founder and CEO Linda Wellbrock.
"This prestigious group of women was selected out of hundreds of impressive nominations based on their strong business acumen and ability to both influence and inspire within their respective industries," Wellbrock said.
"The women we recognize are amazing role models for women in entrepreneurship and business everywhere. Their tremendous accomplishments are representative of the increasing impact women are making in the world of business. Every year, we continue to be blown away by how many successful women are nominated for the Top 25.”
The women will be honored at three separate events in the fall: brand builders (Sept. 22 at Fiddlers Elbow Country Club in Bedminster), intrapreneurs (Oct. 16 at the Liberty House in Jersey City) and entrepreneurs (Nov. 13 at the Liberty House).
"These recognition events are a part of the Leading Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Initiative, an honor open to women who have, through their hard work and resulting success, helped make significant strides in advancing our economy," Wellbrock said.
The 2017 honorees:
- Valerie Ablaza, The Plastic Surgery Group
- Lisa Chowansky, HC Constructors Inc.
- Rachel Cyzner, Cyzner Properties
- Karen Davis-Farage, Pole Position Raceway
- Rosanne DeTorres, DeTorres & DeGeorge Family Law
- Jo-Anne Dressendofer, Slice
- Yanina Fleysher, Yanina & Company
- Elizabeth Gearhart, Gearhart Law
- Cheryl Gentry, Glow Global Events
- Andrea Giordano, Like Brand News
- Vedrana Gjivoje, Bernardsville Animal Hospital LLC
- Christina Lombardi, Christina Lombardi; Nicole Lombardi, Mutt’s On Main; Gabriella Lombardi, Sorellina
- Ana Lucas, Starlite Electric
- Dee C. Marshall, Raise The Bar LLC
- Ann Mazza, Vito Mazza Salon & Spa / Hair & Scalp Wellness
- Donnica Moore, Sapphire Women's Health Group LLC
- Michelle Pais, Signature Realty NJ
- Jaime Raskulinecz, Next Generation TS LLC
- Caroline Shelly, HF Planners, LLC
- Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan, Drawbridge
- Sheri Spiro, Ad Magic
- Ann Tardy, Life Moxie Mentoring & Leadership
- Terry Tateossian, Socialfix Media
- Diane Turton, Diane Turton Realtors
- Shante Williams, Rogers Williams Capital Partners
- Karen Barnes, Woodbridge Metro Chamber Of Commerce
- Mary Ann Beltz, Valley National Bank
- Alexis Breslin, Solidia Technologies
- Allison Colantuoni, Maser Consulting
- Linda Corso, Turner Construction Company
- Chris Costello, AT&T
- Michellene Davis, RWJBarnabas Health
- Helen Flores, Metro YMCA of the Oranges, West Essex YMCA Branch
- Kim Fox, Johnson & Johnson
- Sylvie Gadant, Citrin Cooperman
- Anna Marie Gewirtz, State Theater New Jersey
- Sally Glick, Sobel & Co.
- Regina Hartley, UPS
- Ana Kaplun, ExxonMobil Research and Engineering
- Lynn Killien, HUB
- Michelle Lifschitz, CohnReznick
- Elena Polansky, Pfizer
- Michelle Schaap, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Suzanne Midlige, Coughlin Duffy
- Bernadette Sohler, Middlesex Water Company
- Angela Stelle, Dun & Bradstreet
- Lizzy Straus, CareOne
- Rose Suriano, Brach Eichler LLC
- Jessica Viotto, PNC Bank
- Ronnie Weyl, Raritan Valley Community College
- Kari Abrahamson, McCarter & English
- Kim Alvarez, NJ Advance Media
- Elizabeth Barry, Elizabeth Barry Consulting
- Linda Cutler, Empire Valuation Consultants
- Kim De Rienzo, Tailored Image
- Jill Draper, Marketsmith
- Rachel Durkan, Paradigm Marketing and Design
- Veronica Fielding, Digital Brand Expressions
- Susan Frech, Social Media Link
- Meg Fry, NJBIZ
- Tara Gilvar, Believe Inspire Grow - B.I.G.
- Pam Golden, GLA Communications
- Marcia Jeffers, Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- Carrie Kane, CI-Group
- Jessica Levin, Seven Degrees Communications
- Victoria Llerena, Social Vibes Media
- Kitta MacPherson, Rutgers
- Joan McGeough, The DAK Group
- Noreen McNicholas, Affinity Health Plan
- Katherine O'Hara, The O'Hara Project
- Jeanne Rice, Rice + Associates PR Inc.
- Sheila Robinson-Kiss, SRK Consulting and Educational Services
- Marlene Waldock, 1st Impression Communications LLC
- Sharon Waters, Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship, Montclair State
- Nancy Witt, Sweetwater Construction Corp.
Julie Lineberger, Wheel Pad L3C