EY names the top N.J. entrepreneurs for 2016
The winners of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year awards for New Jersey in 2016. - (EY)
EY, also known as Ernst & Young, announced the winners of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award for New Jersey at its annual gala. The event was held Thursday night at the Hyatt Regency, New Brunswick.
The New Jersey winners of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2016 include:
- Thomas Coyne, CEO, Coyne PR, Parsippany;
- Bruce Flitcroft, founder and CEO, Alliant Technologies, Morristown;
- Chester “Chip” Grabowski, CEO, Harvest Restaurant Group, Morris Plains;
- Christian Kopfli, CEO, Chromocell Corporation, New Brunswick;
- Andrew Krakauer, CEO, Cantel Medical Corp., Little Falls;
- Steven Lang, CEO, DS&D, Somerville;
- Subhash Makhija, co-founder and CEO, GEP, Clark;
- James Rhee, executive chairman and CEO, Ashley Stewart Inc., Secaucus;
- Shari Spiro, president, Ad Magic Inc., Netcong;
- Chris Sullens, CEO and president, WorkWave, Neptune;
- Scott Tarriff, CEO, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Woodcliff Lake.
Robert Carrigan — who serves as CEO, president and director of D&B, also known as Dun & Bradstreet, in Short Hills — received the Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 Master Entrepreneur Award.
This group of leading entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous winners of the award, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders.
The 2016 ceremony marks the original event’s 30th anniversary.