Leading Women Entrepreneurs names Top 25 for 2015
Linda Wellbrock, founder of Leading Women Entrepreneurs: "The women we recognize are amazing role models." - (AARON HOUSTON)
Leading Women Entrepreneurs announced its 2015 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs of New Jersey.
“The women we recognize are amazing role models for women in entrepreneurship and business everywhere,” Linda Wellbrock, founder, said Thursday. “Their tremendous accomplishments are representative of the increasing impact women are making in the world of business. Every year, we continue to be blown away by how many successful women are nominated for the Top 25.”
Founded by Wellbrock in 2011, Leading Women Entrepreneurs is a business resource and quasi-public relations agency for women business owners. Its member organization regularly hosts networking events, investor dinners, educational opportunities and global retreats.
The Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs were selected by an executive advisory board from hundreds of impressive nominations based on their strong business acumen and their ability to influence, inspire and reinvent themselves and their businesses in an ever-changing and challenging marketplace and economy.
Their accomplishments will be recognized at the 5th Annual Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs event, “Embracing the Future,” on from 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Liberty House in Jersey City.
Hundreds of New Jersey’s business leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs will be in attendance to network and honor the following women in business:
- Shelly Aberson, president of ANW Branded Products
- Anita Allen, president and managing partner of Allen Advisory Group
- Anne Marie Almasi, president of Almasi Companies
- Abby Ayoub, CEO of Optical Academy
- Cheryl Biron, CEO and president of One Horn Transportation
- Cathy Coloff, managing member of IT Radix
- Donna Conroy, president of SciMar ONE and SciMar Technologies
- Linda Gardner, president of Brent Material Company
- Jessica Gonzales, founder and CEO of InCharged LLC
- Debbie Hart, CEO and president of BioNJ
- Krista Korinis, president at Global Installation Resources LLC
- Marge McCabe, principal at Global Installation Resources LLC
- Nancy Lee, president of MyRegistry.com
- Danielle Lindner, founder of The London Day School
- Paula Lombard, president of WEXCO Industries
- Catherine Luthin, CEO of Luthin Associates
- Jayne Millard, CEO of Turtle & Hughes Inc.
- Jennifer Naughton, CEO and president of Radiant Resources Inc.
- Terrie O’Connor, president of Terrie O’Connor Realtors
- Dina Opici, president of Opici Family Distributing
- Sangita Patel, owner of Global Organization of Self Healing LLC
- Deborah Pinto, president of Infinite Energy Corp. and Definite Energy Corp.
- Mindy Rosner Zaziski, CEO and president of FYI Solutions
- Joy Taylor, CEO of TayganPoint Consulting Group
- Gail Whiting, owner of Design Consultants
- Marcela Zuchovicki, CEO and president of Jalima & Associates
- Sue Boyle, senior environmental practice leader at GEI Consultants Inc.
- Dr. Propa Ghosh, medical director of robotic surgical services at Hunterdon Medical Center
- Sheri Shafir, associate director of supplier diversity at Novartis
- Judith Sheft, associate vice president of technology development at NJIT
- Tracy Straka, executive vice president of Creamer Environmental Inc.
- Liza M. Walsh, partner at Connell Foley
- Michelle Gannon, founder of Mary’s Place by the Sea
For more information, please visit www.lweworld.com, call (201) 388-9624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.