Mack-Cali Realty Corporation announced Tuesday that it had leased 587,245 square feet of office and commercial real estate in its northern and central New Jersey markets during the second quarter.
The Edison-based real estate investment trust said in a news release that it had leased 876,273 square feet of space portfolio-wide during the quarter.
• Savvis Communications Corporation, now CenturyLink Technology Solutions, signed a renewal lease for 71,474 square feet in Jersey City;
• Mannkind Corporation signed a renewal lease for 22,746 square feet in Paramus;
• Jack Henry & Associates Inc. signed a new lease for 20,278 square feet in Totowa;
• ADT LLC, doing business as ADT Security Services, signed a new lease for 20,780 square feet in Totowa;
• And FTI Consulting, Inc., signed a lease renewal for 18,462 square feet in Roseland.
“We are pleased that so many of our tenants choose to renew and expand with Mack-Cali, proof that we deliver on our promise to provide an office experience that is unmatched in the industry,” Mitchell E. Hersh, president and CEO, said in the release. “And, we welcome our new tenants to the Mack-Cali portfolio.”
ALSO ON NJBIZ:
Please note: All comments will be reviewed and may take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.View Comment Policy