Kearny Federal Savings Bank announces promotions
William Clement, senior vice president/director of C&I Lending. - (Kearny)
Fairfield-based Kearny Federal Savings Bank announced Thursday that seven vice presidents have been promoted to senior vice president.
The bank said in a news release that it is expanding its organizational structure, including an executive vice president level, to keep up with company growth.
The new senior vice presidents are:
- William Clement, senior vice president/director of C&I Lending;
- Linda Hanlon, senior vice president/director of Retail Banking;
- Cheryl Lyons, senior vice president/assistant secretary/loan servicing;
- Kimberly Manfredo, senior vice president/director of H.R./assistant secretary;
- Timothy Swanson, senior vice president/director of IT;
- Keith Suchodolski, senior vice president/controller;
- Mary Webb, senior vice president/operations.
Kearny Federal Savings Bank operates 42 branches in northern and central New Jersey, as well as Brooklyn and Staten Island.
ALSO ON NJBIZ:
People Express: Its trademark brand of service is back in flight
Former Bell Labs site is seeking tenants
Lesniak: Fitch lowering online gaming revenue estimates is no surprise