A Morristown-based real estate investment firm announced Monday it has leased 875,244 square feet worth of new and renewal deals.
According to a news release, The Hampshire Companies’ transactions included:
- 210,530 square feet leased to RR Donnelley at 5 Henderson Drive in West Caldwell;
- 160,000 square feet leased to Sealed Air at 310 Mayhill Road in Saddle Brook;
- 41,527 square feet leased to A&P at 177 Washington Road in Warren;
- 33,000 square feet leased to OFS Fitel on Schoolhouse Road in Somerset;
- 31,288 square feet leased to Grant Thornton at 186 Wood Avenue South in Iselin;
- 30,000 square feet leased to Karls Appliance, a Ferguson Enterprise, at 65 Passaic Avenue in Fairfield;
- 19,285 square feet leased to Vantage Development, LLC at 150 Mt Bethel Road in Warren;
- 16,704 square feet leased to BMS CAT at 10 Washington Avenue in Fairfield;
- And 10,100 square feet leased to Soltech at 320 Fairfield Road in Fairfield.
“We have experienced a steady stream of new and renewal leasing activity in both office and industrial markets,” James E. Hanson II, president and CEO of The Hampshire Companies, said in the release. “Additionally we have seen rates stabilize and an overall healthier leasing environment causing vacancies to decrease and resulting in positive absorption of available space.”
ALSO ON NJBIZ:
With new N.J. headquarters, Marathon Data renews focus on growing state’s tech sector
Cold beer here: New regulations have helped spark an explosion of new breweries in the state
Report: Bakery company's $32M expansion would bring 100 new jobs to Vineland