Commercial real estate firm Newmark Grubb Knight Frank announced Monday it has completed more than 100,000 square feet in lease agreements at the Woodbridge Corporate Plaza.
According to the announcement, the 630,000-square-foot office complex at 485 Route 1 South in Iselin is owned by KBS Realty Advisors. NGKF closed 11 deals at the six-building campus, including new leases, renewals and tenant expansions.
Newly signed tenants include:
- A confidential tenant in the education services sector signed a new, long-term lease for 23,286 square feet. NGKF represented both the landlord and the tenant. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Tallen Technology Rentals Inc. signed a 13,716-square-foot lease and was represented by Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Power Home Remodeling Group leased 9,189 square feet. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Law firm Servilla Whitney LLC signed a new 7,330-square-foot lease and was represented by Cushman & Wakefield.
- First Investors Corp., a financial advisory, signed a long-term lease for 4,500 square feet.
- Vforce InfoTech, an IT consulting and businesses services provider, signed a 3,266-square-foot lease and was represented by CBRE.
Existing tenants that have renewed or extended leases include:
- Geodis Wilson USA Inc., a freight services manager, signed a long-term lease extension and expanded its space to 19,847 square feet. NGKF represented both the tenant and landlord.
- Auto Injury Solutions Inc. extended the term on its 15,252-square-foot lease. CBRE represented the tenant.
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company expanded its leased space by 3,840 square feet. CBRE represented the tenant. The company now leases more than 31,000 square feet in the complex.
- Verizon signed a long-term extension for its 2,000-square-foot lease.
- Software management company SOA Software Inc. extended its lease for 1,258 square feet. NAI James E. Hanson represented the tenant.
Working on the leasing team for Woodbridge Corporate Plaza are Jamie Drummond, senior managing director at the NGKF Rutherford office; Larry Martin, managing director; Jason Harkavy, associate director; and David Simson, vice chairman and COO of the New Jersey offices, the announcement said.
ALSO ON NJBIZ:
Thoughtful, pragmatic: Johnson getting high marks
The art of growth: NJPAC is at the center of Newark's redevelopment
N.J. court rips Christie administration in latest COAH ruling