Edison-based Mack-Cali Realty Corporation announced Thursday that it lease 484,975 square feet at its office and office/flex commercial real estate properties in Northern and Central Jersey during the fourth quarter.
According to the announcement, Portfolio-wide, Mack-Cali leased 718,588 square feet of space during the quarter. Highlights include:
- Newspaper publishing provider Gannett Satellite Information Network Inc. signed a new lease for 66,999 square feet at 3600 Route 66 in Neptune. The 180,000-square-foot office building is 100 percent leased. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Suzanne Macnow and Meredith LaPier, both of CBRE. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Diane Chayes, senior vice president of leasing.
- Franklin Credit Management Corp., a specialty consumer finance company, renewed 33,866 square feet at 101 Hudson St. in Jersey City. The 1.2-million-square-foot office building is 83.4 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Edward Duenas of Cushman & Wakefield. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Thomas Savoca, senior director of leasing.
- Environmental engineering firm Groundwater & Environmental Services Inc. renewed 30,070 square feet at 1340 Campus Parkway in Wall Township. The 72,502-square-foot office/flex building, located in Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, is 100 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Eric Wahlers and Brian Lafond, both of Gola Corporate Real Estate. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Erin Moran and John O'Hearn, both directors of leasing.
- Herbert L. Jamison & Co. LLC, a full-service insurance brokerage firm, signed a new lease for 24,838 square feet at 20 Commerce Drive in Cranford. The 176,600-square-foot office building, located in Cranford Business Park, is 99.3 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Marc Rosenberg of Cushman & Wakefield. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Toni Casiano, assistant vice president of leasing.
- Law firm Walder Hayden & Brogan P.A. renewed a 22,495-square-foot lease at 5 Becker Farm Road in Roseland. The 118,343-square-foot office building, located at 280 Corporate Center, is 84.7 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Richard Charles of CBRE. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Diane Chayes.
- WBI Investments Inc., a provider of wealth management solutions, signed a new lease for 19,220 square feet at One River Centre, 331 Newman Springs Road, Building One, in Red Bank. The 122,594-square-foot office building is 96.1 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Suzanne Macnow of CBRE. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by John O'Hearn and Erin Moran.
- Media company Haymarket Media Inc. signed a new lease for 14,575 square feet at Mack-Cali Centre III,140 East Ridgewood Ave., in Paramus. The 239,680-square-foot office building is 92.3 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Mark Siegler and Marc Hirschinger, both formerly of Cassidy Turley, and Nicola Heryet of Cassidy Turley. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Richard Eyre, director of leasing.
Earlier in the quarter Mack-Cali announced a new lease with Sedgwick LLP for 26,074 square feet at One Newark Center in Newark. The 416,429-square-foot office building is 98.4 percent leased.
ALSO ON NJBIZ:
Medical millionaires: The compensation packages of hospital heads are drawing attention
Ex-Port Authority deputy Baroni lands job with well-known law firm
Developers: Signs of promise — and progress — for new residential projects in downtown Newark