The Hampshire Cos. reports strong commercial real estate activity in 2013
Morristown-based real estate investment firm The Hampshire Companies, announced Wednesday strong levels of activity in 2013, completing 15 property acquisitions totaling 2,877,095 square feet at a value of just under $300 million.
According to the release, Hampshire also completed 16 dispositions totaling 1,885,281 square feet of office, industrial and retail space at a value of $144 million. While on the leasing side, Hampshire executed 51 leases totaling 1,335,223 square feet of new and renewal lease transactions.
Some major acquisitions include:
- Industrial portfolio in Fairfield and Little Falls, totaling 989,200 square feet.
- Industrial building in Middlesex, totaling 406,000 square feet.
- Industrial building in Saddle Brook, totaling 250,000 square feet.
- Industrial building in Carteret, totaling 234 square feet.
- Industrial building in West Caldwell, totaling 210,530 square feet.
Some major leasing highlights include:
- 232,134 square feet to a major distributor at 200 Milik St. in Carteret.
- 85,000 square feet to The Fillo Factory at 10 Fairway Court in Northvale.
- 80,000 square feet to RLB Food Distributors at 2 Dedrick Place in West Caldwell.
ALSO ON NJBIZ:
SLIDESHOW: NJBIZ names Best 50 Women in Business for 2014
Most-read Feb. 25: Why beer tastes better, sells better in cans
Mack-Cali to sell 12 office buildings to Keystone in $231M deal