Chief Nursing Officer, Kennedy Health System
What you do: Provide nursing leadership for the Kennedy Health System, a multi-hospital, integrated health system in southern New Jersey.
Old gig: Vice president, clinical services, Kennedy University Hospital, Stratford, N.J.
School ties: Bachelor's degree, 1981, and master's degree, 1994, both degrees in nursing from Widener University, Chester Pa.
Family Tree: Husband, Frank; Daughter, Dana. Stepdaughters: Kelly, Jenna, Meghan. Grandchildren: Skye, Kole, Micah.
Hometown: Norristown, Pa.
Sopranos, Jersey Shore or Housewives of NJ: Boardwalk Empire; I don't miss an episode.
Favorite place at the shore: Ocean City, beach at 16th Street, a surfer beach
Bruce, Bon Jovi, Whitney or Sinatra: Sunday with Sinatra
What you wanted be when you were 6: A princess. What else should a little girl want to be?
Historical figure you'd want to meet: Ronald Reagan
Dream Vacation: Every and any vacation with my husband.
Mercadien, P.C. CPAs in Princeton has made five promotions.
Michelle Everman, Kyle Neeld and Frank Pina promoted to principal. Melissa Correa was promoted to manager and Joseph Maruca to director.
- Everman has more than ten years experience in public accounting plus a range of accounting, tax and management advisory services. She is a certified public accountant in North Carolina and New Jersey and is a member of both the American Institute and New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Neeld is a managing director of The Mercadien Group and now a principal with Mercadien, P.C. CPAs. He specializes in working with clients in the nonprofit sector, long term care and manufacturing industries in running their organizations more efficiently. He is a member of the American Institute and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Pina is now managing director of The Mercadien Group and principal of Mercadien, P.C., CPAs and serves as a leader of the firm's litigation support practice. Pina is a certified public accountant and certified fraud examiner.
- Correa is a member of the firm's financial institutions services group. Correa's responsibilities include completion of audit testing procedures for various financial institutions and performing audits.
- Maruca is responsible for overseeing audits, reviews and compilations, performing reviews and preparing financial statements. He specializes in working with clients in professional services and sports and entertainment.
Claudio Oliveira was promoted to general manager of the Global Spectrum-managed Sun National Bank Center in Trenton. He served as the site's assistant general manager the past three years. Oliveira graduated from Saint Peter's University in Jersey City with a bachelor's degree in marketing management.
Marlton-based Hill International has hired or promoted seven executives, stationed globally, to vice president.
- Jeffrey P.M. Badman, of Hill's Oman office, was promoted to vice president with the company's construction claims group. Badman has more than 15 years management experience. Before joining Hill, he was a senior consultant with J.R. Knowles. He is registered with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Guillermo Fernandez-Mazarambroz, of Hill's Mexico City office, was promoted to vice president of operations for Latin America. He has more than 10 years project management experience in the construction industry. Previously, he was a regional manager with Gerens Management Group.
- Michael L. Jameson, of Hill's Qatar office, was promoted to vice president and Qatar projects director. Jameson has more than 38 years experience in project and construction management. Before joining Hill, he was a construction manager with Turner Construction.
- John Newton, of Hill's London office, has joined the company's project management group as vice president. Newton has more than 35 years experience in construction. Before joining Hill, he was a partner with EC Harris and the CEO of their North American operations.
- Jeffrey M. Peragallo, of Hill's New York City office, joined the company's project management group as vice president. Peragallo has more than 25 years engineering and construction experience. Before joining Hill, he was a director of global capital procurement with Merck & Co. Inc.
- Ignacio J. Sáez, of Hill's Mexico City office, was promoted to vice president of finance (Latin America). He has more than 25 years experience in construction finance. Before joining Hill he was director of finance for Gerens Management Group.
- Regard S.A. Yakou, of Hill's Qatar office, was promoted to vice president and Qatar country manager with the company's project management group. Before joining Hill, he was a senior project manager with the Alley Group.
Dr. Vijay Sandilya, assistant professor, Department of Medical Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, has joined AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center as a part of its medical staff. He will be based out of AtlantiCare's Cape May Court House Cancer Care Institute, a Fox Chase Cancer Center Partner, in Cape May Court House.
Douglas M. Nelson has joined Capehart Scatchard in the law firm's trust and estates group. Nelson graduated magna cum laude degree from Seton Hall University School of Law following completion of his bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Delaware.
Robert George joined Long & Foster Real Estate Inc. at the company's West Windsor location. George will specialize in working with homebuyers and sellers in the Greater Princeton area market.