follow us:Google+ FacebookLinkedInTwitterRSS Feeds


Vornado completes $278M Manhattan acquisition


Back to Top Comments Email Print

News You Can Use

Latest News


Vornado Realty Trust, which has significant operations in Paramus, announced today it has completed its acquisition of 655 Fifth Avenue, a 57,500-square-foot retail and office property located at the northeast corner of Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street in Manhattan. The property has 50 feet of frontage on Fifth Avenue.

The acquisition was first announced in August.

According to the announcement, Vornado acquired approximately 92.5 percent of this property for $278 million. The other 7.5 percent is owned by Madison Capital. The property is leased to Ferragamo through 2028 for its flagship Manhattan store, which is located both in the property and the adjacent property owned by Ferragamo.This acquisition will be used in a like-kind exchange for income tax purposes.

More Vornado news >

Share This Story On:

Write to the Editorial Department at



Be the first to comment.

Please note: All comments will be reviewed and may take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.

Post Comment
     View Comment Policy

Advanced search
Sponsored by
Back to Top