Commercial Mortgage Capital closes $31 million in loans
Livingston-based Commercial Mortgage Capital announced Thursday it has recently closed $31.6 million worth of loans, according to a release.
The six most recent multifamily transactions that closed were:
- $11 million permanent first mortgage loan for a three-story, 120-unit luxury apartment complex comprised of five buildings at The Crossing at Ewing;
- $9.75 million, 10-year first mortgage refinance for the Wellsbrook 11-building luxury garden apartment and townhouse development in Neptune;
- $4 million, 10-year first mortgage refinance for Parkside Court Apartments, a two-building garden apartment complex with 96 units in Ewing;
- $2.6 million first mortgage, bank refinance for a two-building, 14-unit garden apartment complex in Palisades Park;
- $2 million, 10-year refinance bank loan for Brittany Apartments, a 47-unit garden apartment in Elizabeth;
- $2 million, 10-year first mortgage refinance bank loan for a three-story, 6-unit luxury apartment building in Roselle Park.