CohnReznick LLP announced the election of two new partners and one new principal:
- Jarrett Bluth, partner, joined CohnReznick in 2005 after four years at a Big Four accounting firm. He received a B.S. in accounting from The College of New Jersey and a M.S. degree in taxation from the Stillman School of Business at Seton Hall University.
- Marc Staut, principal and chief information officer, has worked the last 14 years with CohnReznick. He received his bachelor's degree from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Swami Venkat is a partner within CohnReznick Advisory Group. Venkat is an accounting and internal control specialist with more than 10 years of professional experience in audit, internal controls review and assessment, and is a certified accountant and investigator in both the United States and India.
TD Bank has appointed Nandita Bakhshi as executive vice president and head of retail distribution and products. Bakhshi, who joined TD in 2009 as head of products, has more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining TD, Bakhshi was executive vice president of consumer deposits and payments at Washington Mutual. Bakhshi holds a M.A. degree in international relations from Jadavpur University, in India.Business Services
Billtrust announced it has added to its base of executive talent with the hiring of:
- Bruno Perreault has been hired as senior vice president of Invoice Central. Perreault was senior vice president and global group head of small business at MasterCard Worldwide. Perreault also has served as president of OB10 and as vice president and general manager at American Express. He holds an MBA in marketing and strategy from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a BBA in management information sciences and accounting from the Universitee de Sherbrooke, in Canada.
- Marilyne O'Hara has been hired as vice president of acquisition integration. O'Hara is a Fulbright scholar, Six Sigma black belt professional and multidisciplinary engineer. Her background includes director of M&A operations at Tyco Fire Protection Products. Prior to her tenure at Tyco, O'Hara was a senior process improvement engineer at Immunicon Corp. O'Hara earned her doctorate in biosystems engineering at Oklahoma State University and a master's of sciences in electro-mechanical engineering from the University of Abidjan, in the Ivory Coast.
The Louis Berger Group Inc. announced Steve Glenn has joined the firm as vice president of disaster and emergency management. Glenn has helped clients in the federal, state, local and private sectors. He previously headed a nationwide emergency management practice for Atkins North America. Previously, he was infrastructure branch chief in Atlanta for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
James Wilson has joined OI Partners-Gateway International as managing partner and owner. He founded Innovation Sales & Marketing LLC, in Sparta, a consulting company that assisted small and midsized businesses in reducing business expenses through a variety of programs; and Somerset Sales Inc., in Parsippany, a manufacturer's representative and in-store service agency. He holds a bachelor's degree in business from Kent State University.Marketing
Creative Marketing Alliance announced two recent hirings: