Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Monday, Mar. 24, 2014
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Comfort Inn & Suites
255 Davidson Avenue.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Event Type: Workshop
Lean Six Sigma training combines Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies to deliver a powerful toolset. Vector International "Teach-Apply-Review" (TAR) format reinforces key Lean and Six Sigma concepts. Furthermore, the weeklong application of tools, through team-based case studies, in class exercises and process improvement simulations, are embedded in every course to develop skills and tool proficiency.
This five-day program runs from March 24-28, 2014. Course participants will leave with a solid grasp of Lean Six Sigma tools and with the ability to apply these tools to drive improvement in critical business processes.
• Certification examination
• Option for ongoing project support
Course Participants Obtains:
• An understanding of the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma problem solving methodology
• Important statistical tools applied to drive critical business decision
• Understanding of important business processes and critical process variables
• Proven applications of Lean Sig Sigma with real business results
• How to apply the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control(DMAIC) methodology to
improve the process and reduce variability
• How to apply Lean concepts to eliminate wastes and reduce costs
• How to control your processes to maintain optimum performance
• Effective change management skills
Sponsored By Vector International
Phone: (877) 905-4100