SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR THE WORKPLACE-Certificate Program
Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 AM
Bergen Community College Training Center 1280 Wall Street West Room 325 Lyndhurst, NJ, NJ 07071 Directions
In today’s highly competitive economy, one of the best ways an organization can remain strong is to develop strong leaders that communicate the company’s mission, vision and values. The SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR The WORKPLACE, program provides successful leadership training in leading teams, divisions, and/or groups. Participants will learn the best practices for communicating, motivating, delegating, resolving conflict, and coaching. They will also learn leadership styles and their role as a leader of the organization.
Participants will understand their role as a leader. They will be able to manage stronger work teams to achieve higher levels of commitment, collaboration, and productivity.
Participants will learn:
• What are the characteristics of an effective leader
• The top qualities of a successful leader
• How to develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
• Ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time
• Understanding your organizational culture and applying it to your leadership style
• How to develop great communication and listening skills
• Determine ways they can meet the needs of co-workers through effective communication
• How to deal with conflict and difficult issues
• Effective leadership skills through role-playing
• Pre-Test Post Test
• Leadership Assessment
Duration: 2 day training Program
Participants: Up to 15 participants
Bergen Community College, The School of Continuing Education Corporate and Public Sector Training
Event Price: $$600 Additional Information: The fee is for two days of training. November 14 and 15. This is a certificate program.
Ronald E. McKnight firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (201) 612-5300