Disaster Planning for Commercial and Industrial Properties
Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Stark & Stark Headquarters Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 Directions
Stark & Stark's Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Group is proud to present a live webinar discussing what you need to know when planning for, managing and recovering from a disaster.
Moderated by Jerry Nelson, Esq. of Stark & Stark
Alan Lambiase of River Terminal Development Company
Lynda Benedetto of Simon Property Group
Anthony Bevilacqua of Anthony & Company, Inc.
Thomas Pryor, Esq. of Stark & Stark
Gary Forshner, Esq. of Stark & Stark
Topics to be discussed include:
- Precautions necessary to protect business property from damage
- Post-disaster employee communication plan
- "Hurricane" and "terrorism" loss endorsements
- Increasing / decreasing of policy limits
- Enforcement of indemnification provisions in leases
- Rebuilding and how pre-existing nonconforming use come into play
- Importance of variances in disaster aftermath
Stark & Stark
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8827376681104451585 Online Registration Available: Yes
TJ Mohin email@example.com Phone: (609) 945-7610