Business of the Year
Monday, Dec. 9, 2013
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
The Palace at Somerset Park 333 Davidson Avenue Somerset, NJ 08873 Directions
Congratulations to the 2013 Business of the Year Finalists!!
CLICK HERE to be notified when the 2014 nomination form becomes available!
NJBIZ is rolling out the red carpet to honor the stars of New Jersey’s business community – the state's most dynamic businesses and executives who rise above the rest, along with three remarkable Business of the Year Hall of Fame honorees.
- Business of the Year (1-50 employees)
- Business of the Year (51-100 employees)
- Business of the Year (101+ employees)
- Corporate Citizen of the Year
- Emerging Business of the Year
- Executive of the Year
General Eligibility Requirements
- Nominees may be self-nominated or nominated by someone else. - Nominees may only be entered in one category. - Nominees may not be members of the judges’ panel or members of the judges’ families. - Nominees may not be entered in a category in which they have previously won. - Nominations that do not follow guidelines may be subject to disqualification. Congratulations to the 2013 Business of the Year finalists!* *In alphabetical order by category Business of the Year 1-50 employees AFScott, LLC Altus PCB Creative Marketing Alliance FiTech Consultants Hudson Horizons, Inc. Kopp Consulting, LLC Next Generation Trust Services Parts Life, Inc. Business of the Year 51-100 employees Compensation Solutions Kaizen Technologies Inc Otterstedt Insurance Agency, Inc. SOSH Architects TYRX, Inc. Business of the Year 101+ Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. Burpee Materials Technology, LLC Langan Engineering & Environmental Services McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP Middlesex Water Company MWW Newark Recycled Paperboard Solutions Source4Teachers Corporate Citizen of the Year Atlantic Medical Imaging Columbia Bank Phil Cooper – Cooper Pest Solutions & BedBug Central McCarter & English Chris Miles – Miles Technologies Anthony Sartor – Paulus, Sokolowski & Sartor (PS&S) Emerging Business of the Year AJS Capital Holdings, LLC Summit Place Financial Advisors, LLC Warren Professional Services, LLC Executive of the Year Larry Bailin Single Throw Internet Marketing Jay Gould American Standard Brands Luke Iorio Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) Jeffrey Smith Evonik Industries Frank Sorrentino III ConnectOne Bank Poyee L. Tai Tronex International, Inc. 2013 Hall of Fame Honorees Keith Campbell Mannington Mills, Inc. Dean Durling QuickChek Corp Bernard Flynn NJM Insurance Group Sponsorship opportunities available! Contact Mark Cialdella at (732) 246-5729.
Follow us on Twitter@NJBIZEvents
Melissa Sullenberger firstname.lastname@example.org NJBIZ 220 Davidson Avenue Suite 302 Somerset, NJ 08873 Phone: 732-246-5737