Supercharge Your Facebook Marketing
Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
ExhibitCraft 22 Riverview Drive Wayne, NJ 07470 Directions
It’s no secret that Facebook has become a huge part of how people interact with each other, share ideas and recommendations, and interact with the brands they like. But too many businesses aren’t seeing results from their Facebook marketing efforts because they are posting content without a plan for turning “fans” into customers and advocates.
If you’re like most businesses, you already see the value in connecting with your current and potential customers via social media. But the challenge is figuring out what you actually need to do with social media in order to drive real results for your business or organization.
Who should attend:
• Small business and nonprofit marketers
• People who have used Facebook to market their business or organization
• People who have used other digital marketing tools to reach their audience (email, blogs, Twitter, other social media sites)
• People who are actively posting content online
• Why and how to engage with your audience on Facebook
• How to run compelling social campaigns
• Tips for measuring and More...reacting to social media engagement
• Social media marketing resources
At 1 pm, join us for Take Action and Engage on Facebook with Vickie Siculiano, ExhibitCraft's Marketing Manager (more details to follow).
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e6vad1rwd6e88252&llr=ilqd4hiab Online Registration Available: Yes
Advertising & Marketing
Vickie Siculiano firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (971) 686-9393