Global Business Conference
Thursday, Mar. 7, 2013
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Behrakis Grand Hall - Creese Student Union Complex at Drexel University 3210 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19104 Directions
The 2013 Global Business Conference is the region’s leading international trade forum, bringing together business leaders, senior government officials, and global thought-leaders to share insight on the leading economic trends and competitive strategies shaping the global economy. This year's conference, "Gaining the Global Edge: The Markets, the Strategies for Success", will provide you with the tools and strategies necessary to make informed global business decisions in 2013. The conference will feature a leading economist's outlook on the future of the global economy, an overview of the newest emerging markets that you should consider, a panel of businesses successfully exporting, and practical advice to help you increase your business' export sales.
• Shaun Osborne, Chief FX Strategist, TD Securities
• Geoffrey Jackson, Director of Policy and Program, Regional Director for East Asia, U.S. Trade and Development Agency
• Banu Onaral, Ph.D., H.H. Sun Professor and Director, School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems, Drexel University
• Michael Strange, President, Bassett’s Ice Cream
• Jason Martineau, International Sales Manager, Penn Stainless Products, Inc.
World Trade Center Greater Philadelphia and Drexel University's LeBow College of Business
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://www.wtcphila.org/events/eventdetail.aspx?EventID=25 Online Registration Available: Yes
Marissa Williams email@example.com Phone: (215) 586-4240