Stranger Danger: Liability of Professionals To Non-Clients/Third Parties
Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Saiber LLC 18 Columbia Turnpike Ste. 200 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Directions
As a careful professional, do you realistically face liability and damages when third parties or non-clients sue you?
More often now, the answer is yes.
Join us for credits (pending),breakfast, great information and networking, all withouth charge.
• How does a professional protect him/herself from liability?
• How does a carrier assess and manage these risks?
• What are the costs to consider and what is at risk?
• How can the collection of receivables help or hurt you?
Who Should Attend:
• Claims managers, third party administrators
• Professionals such as: doctors, lawyers, architects, pharmacists, engineers, bankers, investment advisors, accountants, officers and directors, real estate brokers, laboratory/testing professionals, etc.
Saiber LLC and WithumSmith+Brown
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=a6zhj8kab&oeidk=a07e6xz8e5ae668c7ad Online Registration Available: Yes
Christine S. Filip, Esq. email@example.com Phone: (973) 845-7711