Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tabby's Place: a Cat Sanctuary 1100 US Highway 202 Ringoes, NJ 08551 Directions
Help save cats and have a blast at Catoberfest. We've got all the ingredients for a purrfect day:
• A spectacular silent auction
• An open house and tours of Tabby’s Place
• Book signing and reading by Gwen Cooper, author of New York Times best-seller Homer’s Odyssey
• Live music by Sarah Donner and Dave Cahill
• A blessing of the animals
• Low-cost microchipping for cats and dogs (only $15 per pet)
• Free classes on cat and dog behavior with Nancy Meyer and Kathleen Wilson
• Professional pet portraits
• Q & A with the Tabby’s Place veterinarian
• Free lecture on holistic veterinary medicine
• A wide variety of vendors
All proceeds from Catoberfest will help Tabby’s Place to rescue cats from hopeless situations.
The silent auction will include over 200 items, including getaways to locales like Chicago, Manhattan and Savannah, GA; fine art; electronics; gift cards; Broadway tickets; designer accessories; sports memorabilia; gourmet food and more.
Can't attend? Bid in the auction online at http://www.biddingforgood.com/tabbysplace.
Tabby's Place: a Cat Sanctuary
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://www.tabbysplace.org/catoberfest/catoberfest.html Online Registration Available: No
email@example.com Phone: (908) 237-5300