401(k) Fee Disclosure and Investment Selection for Employers -- Are You Ready?
Wednesday, Jun. 27, 2012
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
401k Retirement Partners, LLC 115 West Century Road Suite 360 Paramus, NJ 07652 Directions
You are invited to attend our complimentary interactive symposium on the very timely topic of 401(k) plan fee disclosure and investment selection. New federal rules and an increasingly fee-sensitive 401(k) population make this event a "must attend" for any employer with a 401(k) plan.
The symposium will address such hot topics as:
- New fee disclosure rules - employer responsibilities
- Initial and on-going disclosures
- The role of the TPA in fee disclosure
- The importance of evaluating fees
- The importance of an Investment Policy Statement
- The role of professional advisors
- How to easily lower 401(k) fees and expenses
- Providing a great investment line-up
- Is any participant investment advice program safe for an employer?
- Investment advice for enrollees - why you're not receiving it and how to obtain better service
Wolff & Samson PC; 401k Retirement Partners, LLC; SBC Benefit Consultants, Inc.
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://www.wolffsamson.com/news_events/459-401k-fee-disclosure-investment-selection-employers----you-ready Online Registration Available: Yes